From: Dave on
Hi, I have subtotal at the bottom of a spreadsheet and is used when filtering
on a group of rows. I have a problem that if I change the subtotal row or
chnge the format of the cell it stops appearing in the filter. Why is this?

Thanks
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Your filter criteria might not match with the subtotal row.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)