From: jose on
IS NOT THAT GOOD OF A HELP U KNO

From: Lynn Trapp on
For Access 2007, you actually don't have to go through all that effort to
modify code. Instead, you simply add additional records to the Switchboard
Items table and it will give you the appropriate number of buttons on your
switchboard. Unfortunately, you cannot use the Switchboard manager to get
more than 8 buttons on a switchboard, no matter what you do -- regardless of
the version.

--
Lynn Trapp
MCP, MOS, MCAS

From: james hall on

"Bob Spence" <Bob Spence(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ACCESS 2007 - I have amended the code for the maximum number of buttons
> from
> 8 to 16.
> I have copied the buttons and labels and renamed them sequentially using
> the
> naming conventions.
> When I am in Switchboard manager I get "Sorry, only 8 items allowed per
> switchboard page"

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Cannot create MDE files