From: Snakeman on
I have, as the title states, SX64 Keyboard and cable for sale.

The first $25.00 US takes it.

If interested please reply to my e-mail address as I do not frequent
here often.

Sammy
From: Snakeman on
On Jul 9, 11:48 am, Snakeman <sammysn...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I have, as the title states, SX64 Keyboard and cable for sale.
>
> The first $25.00 US takes it.
>
> If interested please reply to my e-mail address as I do not frequent
> here often.
>
> Sammy

To all who have asked about pictures... as soon as I get some
batteries for my camera I'll take pictures of the front, the keyboard
side, and a 4 edges and I'll also take pictures of the cable with
shots of each end.

Sammy
From: Snakeman on
On Jul 12, 8:37 pm, Snakeman <sammysn...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 9, 11:48 am, Snakeman <sammysn...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have, as the title states, SX64 Keyboard and cable for sale.
>
> > The first $25.00 US takes it.
>
> > If interested please reply to my e-mail address as I do not frequent
> > here often.
>
> > Sammy
>
> To all who have asked about pictures... as soon as I get some
> batteries for my camera I'll take pictures of the front, the keyboard
> side, and a 4 edges and I'll also take pictures of the cable with
> shots of each end.
>
> Sammy

Photos are now available here: http://www.q-link.cc/sx64/sx64pictures.html

Sammy