From: Karim434 on
Apologies but a quick note, further to my previous post.

There are two further details that may be of use:

1) The same issue occurs with a PCMCIA wireless adapter I use; the 'Safely
Remove Hardware' facility problem is as previously described and,
occassionally, disabling it can fail whereby selecting 'Disable' will not get
a response but the card will stop responding and it will not be possible to
re-enable it; even by physically removing and replacing it.

2) It is difficult to say with any certainty but I think that it these
problems only occur after the computer has been put into and taken out of
hibernation.

I hope someone can assist me with this issue.

Thank you again,
--
Karim434