From: KlausK on
Bought a Sapphire HD 4850 from Newegg. It arrived without a factory seal.
I've bought several Sapphire cards before and they always came sealed.
Newegg said they had no idea. Is it possible for a factory fresh card not to
have a seal?

From: Augustus on

"KlausK" <dinga(a)noone.com> wrote in message
> Bought a Sapphire HD 4850 from Newegg. It arrived without a factory seal.
> I've bought several Sapphire cards before and they always came sealed.
> Newegg said they had no idea. Is it possible for a factory fresh card not
> to have a seal?

What, you mean the bag or the box?

From: KlausK on

"Augustus" <no_one(a)no_where.net> wrote in message

> "KlausK" <dinga(a)noone.com> wrote in message
>> Bought a Sapphire HD 4850 from Newegg. It arrived without a factory seal.
>> I've bought several Sapphire cards before and they always came sealed.
>> Newegg said they had no idea. Is it possible for a factory fresh card not
>> to have a seal?
>
> What, you mean the bag or the box?

The box. Sapphire started to use open bags a few years ago.