From: geoff3 on
Is there any add on for FF 3.5 that saves the URL in a saved Web page?

There used to be one, but it stopped working with FF 3.5. It's a pain
to have to use FileNote to attach the URL every time to the saved
page.
From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
geoff3(a)spammers.suck.always wrote:
> Is there any add on for FF 3.5 that saves the URL in a saved Web page?
>
> There used to be one, but it stopped working with FF 3.5. It's a pain
> to have to use FileNote to attach the URL every time to the saved
> page.

don't know, but you can have a look around here for
one: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
From: fatsteve on
geoff3(a)spammers.suck.always wrote:
> Is there any add on for FF 3.5 that saves the URL in a saved Web page?
>
> There used to be one, but it stopped working with FF 3.5. It's a pain
> to have to use FileNote to attach the URL every time to the saved
> page.

There is a process you could try to *possibly* get that addon you used
to use to work with ff 3.5. It's a takes a bit of fiddling but it did
work when i tried it a while ago.

Download a program called ZipZag (similar to winrar) and use it to open
the .xpi file. Once inside edit the install.rtf file. Simply change the
value MaxVersion from 3.X to 3.5.3 (or whatever version you are using),
save the file and install the addon. Hopefully it will now work.

Worth a try if you can't find a similar addon to do what you want.