From: gmazza via AccessMonster.com on
Yes but I am still confused where this Event is?
What I want to do is when I am on form 1 and I open form 2, then click the
tab of form 1, make a change, then click the tab of form 2, I want the
changes from form 1 to be inserted or updated in form 1's record source table.

Thansk for your help!

From: John Spencer on
The Tab control (not the tab) has events associated with it. One of the
events for the tab control (which has one to many tabs) is the change event.

Since you are now talking about moving from an open form to another open form,
you probably need to use the deactivate event of form 1 and set the code there
to save changes to the record.

Moving from tab to tab on a tab control on the SAME form - use the tab
control's change event
Clicking a button to open a form - use the button's code
Moving from a form to another form - use the deactivate event of the form.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County