From: Lovespar on
I have looked through this discussuion group for how to create an update or
save button to use on a form. Apparently everyone knows how to do it, they
keep mentioning it in their posts but how exactly do you create it?
I have a form based on a query, based on one table.
The form has 30 fields that can be updated and right now the data entry
person is clicking on the next field to update the table. This works, but I
would rather have a button that she can use.
Ok Gurus, stop laughing and direct me to some help!

From: Jerry Whittle on
There isn't a need for such a button. Access "auto-saves" when you move to a
different record or close the form.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Lovespar on
thanks, I was aware of that. I found an example in the Northwind dB that I
can use if I need to. I will ask the user and see what she is comfortable
with. The trouble is that she is picking a new ID, changing a field and then
picking a new ID from a dropdown which is technically not moving to another
record.
I found what I need though.
thanks