From: Lars Brownies on
In a form I would like to have a button that saves the current print-screen
content of the clipboard to a bmp file. Is this possible in VBA or do I need
an OCX to do that?

Thanks, Lars

From: Daniel Pineault on
Take a look at

http://www.xtremevbtalk.com/showthread.php?t=87655

The 2nd post by Snail should be what you are looking for.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/