From: Julie on
How do I save print settings in an excel file. I have created a form for
co-workers to use and want it to automatically print to a particular printer
and to print two-sided. Unfortunately I can't count on most of them to know
how to do that, so I would like the file to have those print settings saved.
--
Julie
From: Gord Dibben on
Print settings are generally saved with the workbook.

Are you sure this is not occuring?

Perhaps you could create a Custom View which includes your specific print
settings?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP