From: Ed Hebda Ed on
But, I'd like to save to a CD Disk to transport to & from work. I don't
have the optionn to save to Disk E which is my CD Drive. How do I get the
program to recognize my Disk Drive E? I am curently backing up to A floppy
and J Zip drive.

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Read again what Rob said.

DON'T save to the CD.
Save to the hard disk and copy to the CD.
--
David Biddulph