From: GEM on
I created a chart but the scale on the Y axis increments by .5 (1 to 1.5 to 2
to 2.5 to 3 to 3.5)

How can I change it to increment by whole numbers, 1, 2, 3, 4, ,5, etc....
From: Tom-S on
Right click on the axis and click Format Axis. Then on the Scale tab change
whatever is in Major unit to 1, then click OK.

Regards,

Tom

From: GEM on
Thanks!!!