From: Alan Connor on

Hi folks,

One of my websites got infected with a virus and was blocked by Google.
I stumbled across this page and it really helped me getting the problem
solved very quickly without having to reupload my website from my
computer.

I can't paste the whole method here because it's explained in pictures.
Check out:

http://www.orioncities.com/scanning-website-files-for-malware-and-viruses

I hope this will help someone.

From: sgopus on
Their are many well known and known to be good sites, that will help others
with malware and virus infection, I wouldn't click on any link included with
posts that state they will help you, more than likely they are links
themselves to virus and malware.

From: Twayne on
In news:710C8BC5-2F15-4617-BA16-111C83267B39(a)microsoft.com,
sgopus <sgopus(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> Their are many well known and known to be good sites, that will help
> others with malware and virus infection, I wouldn't click on any link
> included with posts that state they will help you, more than likely
> they are links themselves to virus and malware.

I don't know about "more than likely", but that's always good advice. It's
also considered to be one of the resolves in "Safe Hex". It's a great way
to invite malicious code into your machine without knowing it for quite some
time.

HTH,

Twayne

> "Alan Connor" wrote:
>

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> One of my websites got infected with a virus and was blocked by
>> Google. I stumbled across this page and it really helped me getting
>> the problem solved very quickly without having to reupload my
>> website from my computer.
>>
>> I can't paste the whole method here because it's explained in
>> pictures. Check out:
>>
>> http://www.orioncities.com/scanning-website-files-for-malware-and-viruses
>>
>> I hope this will help someone.
>>

>> .

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.

Pages: 1
Prev: Event Viewer after SP3
Next: Adobe Flash Player 10