From: Matt on
Hi
I'm trying to develop a system that will drag out a 16 week roster from a
monthly (annual)schedule.
I have seven worksheets,
One illustrates an commencement of the week that the classes commence.
The second details the week commencing& the days of that week (and is
summarized into months, (eleven months are hidden)
The third and forth sheets are the sixteen week roster for chefs and
management students I have written a macro for this)
The fifth sixth and seventh sheets are for trainer and room allocation
My question is can a macro be written to recognize the date and fill in the
details of subject,session, trainer, and room or is there another method
I am so close...