From: Bigswtmomma on
the computer says that the screen zoom level is at 100% but not all of the
page can be seen you still have to scroll side to side to see everything. So
when I go to sites like pogo to play games when the game is pulled up you
cannot see all of the game so you cannot play this is a huge problem I hope
yall can understand my question and help me fix it.
From: "db" databaseben at hotmail dot on
you might try resizing the
desktop resolution.

right click on desktop>
properties>settings>
screen resolution.

--

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

From: Bob I on
If your browser is is already set to Maximize, then the problem is the
Desktop resolution is set lower than what the page is designed for.
R-click the Desktop, select Properties, Settings, and Drag the Screen
Resolution slider to the right to say 800x600 and apply.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
When all else fails, RTFM. From IE Help:

<QP>
If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the CTRL key, and then scroll
the wheel to zoom in or out.

If you click the Change Zoom Level button , it will cycle through 100%,
125%, and 150%, giving you a quick enlargement of the webpage.

From the keyboard you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10%
increments. To zoom in, press CTRL+PLUS SIGN. To zoom out, press CTRL+MINUS
SIGN. To restore the zoom to 100%, press CTRL+0.
</QP>

From: Unknown on
When at the POGO site click view then zoom and set where you want it.