From: nick on
On May 16, 10:56 pm, DL <tatata9...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 7:47 pm, nick <nick...(a)fastmail.fm> wrote:

> > ...CSS?

> Have you tried it?  It simply does not work with IE7 nor Firefox
> 3.5.x. By that, I mean, the iframe now defaults to a tiny one...
> instead of 90% of the current window... test box OS = XP

Many times... this is the normal way of doing this, trust me. The
percentage is relative to the width of the element containing the
iframe, not necessarily the window.

Here's a test case: http://jsbin.com/ahozi3/edit

Height is a little different. In quirks mode, percentage heights will
work the way you'd probably expect them to. In standards mode they're
a little different; you'll have to add a rule similar to this to get
percentage heights to work like they do in quirks mode:

html, body { height:100% }