From: apujari on
Hello,

First off, I would like to say that I am very new to excel, so I would
like to apologize in advance. I am trying to create a userform for
data input. The problem is that I want to avoid using tabs to seperate
all the information. I would like to add a scrollbar to the userform
due to the fact that it is too long. I am having a very hard time
performing this task. If possible, could someone tell me if it is
possible to add a scrollbar to the userform. If it is possible, could
you please provided detailed steps as to how I will add a scrollbar to
my userform. Thank You.

Best Regards,

-AP

From: Tom Ogilvy on
In the initialize event of the Userform:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
UserForm1.ScrollBars = fmScrollBarsVertical
UserForm1.ScrollHeight = UserForm1.Height
UserForm1.Height = UserForm1.Height / 2
End Sub

assumes the entire userform is visible in the VBE (the Userform height
includes all the controls)

--

Regards,

Tom Ogilvy

<apujari(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> First off, I would like to say that I am very new to excel, so I would
> like to apologize in advance. I am trying to create a userform for
> data input. The problem is that I want to avoid using tabs to seperate
> all the information. I would like to add a scrollbar to the userform
> due to the fact that it is too long. I am having a very hard time
> performing this task. If possible, could someone tell me if it is
> possible to add a scrollbar to the userform. If it is possible, could
> you please provided detailed steps as to how I will add a scrollbar to
> my userform. Thank You.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> -AP

Pages: 1