From: Dreiding on
I really like and use these discussion groups. They are invaluable.

My concern is the search capbility is no longer as good as it used to be. I
used to be able to search on my name. Now this feature only finds very old
posts, not the few I've created this year.
The search doesn't seem to be looking at all posts. I search on a post I
made a week ago based on a keyword I have in the title (e.g. customui) and
it's not found.
Right now I have to note the day/time I submit to find my posts and page
through until I find it.

Please fix or let me know what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks, - Pat

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e7ad5d6a-0279-4c55-9be2-466937876cd3&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc
From: John on
Hi Dreiding
Go to http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=
and type your e-mail address Dreiding(a)discussions.microsoft.com
Voila, you will see "ALL" your post wayback to 2007
HTH
John