From: msnyc07 on
I know I can do this with functions but is there anyway to do search/replace
indicating this? In word I just do

^pWord

or

Word^p

but not sure how/if I can do this in Excel
From: Dave Peterson on
For searching, you can look at the whole cell (match entire cell contents)

And look for something like:
MSNY*
This will find the cells that start with MSNY

*MSNY
will find the cells that end with MSNY

The replace is gonna be a problem for you (I bet).

What do you want to start with and what do you want to end with? (save your
work before you start. I'm guessing that it won't do what you want.)

--

Dave Peterson
From: Dave Peterson on
Ps. If you don't see that Option (for matching the cell's contents), click the
Options button.