From: Ron Van Zanten on
We are publishing reports to RS 2005 and we not get an error when we try to
run them. We have dropped the data connection and readded it. The report
works when we preview it. Its wierd. The error is:
Logon failed.
Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at
this computer. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070569)

In the RS logs we have the following Detail:

aspnet_wp!library!c!11/23/2005-14:22:20:: e ERROR: Throwing
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Logon
failed., ;
Info:
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Logon
failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070569): Logon
failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this
computer. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070569)
at
System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32
errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
at RSRemoteRpcClient.RemoteLogon.GetRemoteImpToken(String
pRPCEndpointName, Int32 type, Guid dataSourceId, String pUserName, String
pDomain, String pPassword)
at
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ImpersonationContext.Login(CredentialsType
credType, Guid dataSourceId, String userName, String userPwd, String domain)
--- End of inner exception stack trace

What is happening. Out data sources have a SQL login and password and that
is working. RS can render the directories and other detail so it is
connecting to the DB.

We are stumped.

Thanks

Ron