From: Avid Fan on
How do you remove this warning.

I have looked around the trust section but I just keep going around in
circles.

From: pacXman on
Gros Connards

"Avid Fan" <me(a)privacy.net> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion
: uHoQ6gXzKHA.6140(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: Avid Fan on
On 27/03/2010 6:39 PM, pacXman wrote:
> Gros Connards

Va te faire foutre
From: Douglas J. Steele on
What version of Access?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Make sure the database is in a trusted location.
Click the Office button
access options
trust center
trust center settings
trusted locations
then add a trusted location for the database

"Avid Fan" <me(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
> How do you remove this warning.
>
> I have looked around the trust section but I just keep going around in
> circles.

Pages: 1
Prev: FIlter, Export & Email
Next: mail