From: stephen on
Hi everyone,

I've been playing with a little graphics programming recently. Not
plotting functions, just messing about with PIXON etc.

If I write a program to draw on the screen using PIXON and the other
functions like ARC etc., is there a command which will keep the
graphics screen visible while the plotting is happening, or can I only
see it at the end with PICTURE ?

Thanks,

Stephen
From: John H Meyers on
On 3/29/2010 4:40 PM, stephen wrote:

> If I write a program to draw on the screen using PIXON
> and the other functions like ARC etc., is there a command
> which will keep the graphics screen visible while the plotting is happening,
> or can I only see it at the end with PICTURE ?

{ #0 #0 } PVIEW

[r->] [OFF]
From: stephen on
On Mar 29, 11:37 pm, John H Meyers <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
> On 3/29/2010 4:40 PM, stephen wrote:
>
> > If I write a program to draw on the screen using PIXON
> > and the other functions like ARC etc., is there a command
> > which will keep the graphics screen visible while the plotting is happening,
> > or can I only see it at the end with PICTURE ?
>
> { #0 #0 } PVIEW
>
> [r->] [OFF]

Thanks John. Somehow I didn't spot that one!

Stephen