From: Dev Job on
Our company is looking to hire a PHP Developer for a short term project.
We're currently in the last couple weeks of the interview phase to narrow
down our options. We are looking for a developer that is comfortable
working with existing code as well as creating new code. You must be
skilled in PHP and MySQL in addition to HTML and javascript. Experience in
jQuery is a plus!

We're looking for candidates from the U.S. and UK only right now.

If you meet the requirements and are intersted, please respond with a resume
and contact information.

We'll be making a decision in the next couple weeks, so please respond soon!
From: Dev Job on
Just to clarify, we are looking for a single developer, not a team please.

Thanks!

From: Dev Job on
Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be finishing up with interview
this week in order to make a decision. So, if anyone is interested, please
let me know so we can discuss the project further.

U.S. and UK solo developers (no teams) please.

From: Manuel Lemos on
Hello,

on 06/21/2010 12:04 AM Dev Job said the following:
> Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be finishing up with interview
> this week in order to make a decision. So, if anyone is interested, please
> let me know so we can discuss the project further.
>
> U.S. and UK solo developers (no teams) please.

You may want to also post it in the PHP jobs section in the
PHPClasses.org site. Thousands of PHP developers have signed up to get
jobs offers like yours. It is free for non-urgent jobs.

http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos