From: Biranchi Narayan Panda on

I want a "Select All" checkbox in my website which will select 15 other
checkboxes.

also, when any of those 15 check boxes is unchecked, the SelectAll checkbox
should also get unchecked. How do I do this using javascript on my asp.net.

A clear example would be helpful.

Please assist.

From: Mr. Arnold on
Biranchi Narayan Panda wrote:

> I want a "Select All" checkbox in my website which will select 15 other
> checkboxes.

You mean you want to select all checkboxes on a Web Page.

> also, when any of those 15 check boxes is unchecked, the SelectAll
> checkbox should also get unchecked. How do I do this using javascript on
> my asp.net.

It's your Asp.Net Web page Web Control.

> A clear example would be helpful.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/20zys56y.aspx

The other thing you can do is use Google or Bing to find examples of how
to walk the DOM (Document Object) using javascript. You'll find something.