From: Wes_A on
Good day all. Excel 2007
Can anyone assist with code to select the first cell in whichever row the
currently active cell is to be found?
If I record "Home" the macro given refers only to that specific cell, I need
a dynamic result dependent an currently active row in the sheet.
Thanks in advance for your always valued contributions.
Wes
From: Rick Rothstein on
Try this line of code...

Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 1).Select