From: Anita on
Hello

How can I use code to select populated cells in a worksheet but exclude the
top row which is my header row? The spreadsheet has formulae down to about
row 2000 but all 2000 rows aren't always used... thanks
From: Stefi on
Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Offset(1).Resize(Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Rows.Count - 1).Select

--
Regards!
Stefi

From: Anita on
Perfect thanks!

From: Stefi on
You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!

Clicking the YES button will be appreciated.

--
Regards!
Stefi