From: Blue Max on
I have about a hundred checkbox controls on a worksheet. I need to select
differing subsets of multiple controls in order to move or modify them. I
have entered 'Design Mode' on the 'Developer' tab and activated the 'Select
Objects' option from the 'Find and Replace' feature on the 'Home' tab. With
that combination I can drag over the controls, but this action does not
select the controls. What must we do in order to drag and select large
groups of controls?

From: Ken on
Max
You can select multiple controls by using control-click to add
additional controls. Also, you could put groups of controls on a
frame control so they could be moved together.
Good luck.
Ken

From: Blue Max on
Thanks, Ken. We have used the CTRL-Click option, but it takes too long to
select everything. That is why we wanted to drag the marquee around a group
to quickly select them, like you can do with other objects. The frame idea
may have some merit. When a frame is selected can you modify the properties
of all the controls in the frame at the same time (for example, the control
size)? Or do you still have to select all the controls within the frame
individually?

Thanks,

Richard

***************************
"Ken" <krcowen(a)aol.com> wrote in message
> Max
> You can select multiple controls by using control-click to add
> additional controls. Also, you could put groups of controls on a
> frame control so they could be moved together.
> Good luck.
> Ken
>

> On Apr 3, 1:53 pm, "Blue Max" <mailrich...(a)msn.com> wrote:
>> I have about a hundred checkbox controls on a worksheet. I need to
>> select
>> differing subsets of multiple controls in order to move or modify them.
>> have entered 'Design Mode' on the 'Developer' tab and activated the
>> 'Select
>> Objects' option from the 'Find and Replace' feature on the 'Home' tab.
>> With
>> that combination I can drag over the controls, but this action does not
>> select the controls. What must we do in order to drag and select large
>> groups of controls?

Pages: 1
Prev: find sheet
Next: Code running slowly