From: Nash on
In Excel 2003, lines and shapes could easily be selected by clicking on the
arrow in the drawings menu and drawings a box around the objects. I am now
using Excel 2007, but have not found anywhere to change the coursor from the
standard cross to a pointer. Is this one of the features that did not get
transfered over, or have I just not found it yet? Thanks for the help.
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
If I understood your question - try this:
In the Ribbon - Click 'Home' > at the far end 'Edit' section > click on
'Search & Choose' > in the sub-menu click 'choose objects'.
*** This is a free translation of my Hebrew UI ***
Micky