From: BillR on
I am trying to do something like this:
for row=3 to 17
select columns A:F, row
copy selection
select another range on another worksheet
paste what I copied too that range.
next row

I have been able to select one colun at a time, but can't select the whole
range from A to F on the row I am on.
Thanks.
--
BillR
From: joel on

Simple

Range("A3","F17")

Range(range("A3"),range("F17"))

Range(Range("A3"),cells(17,6))

Range(cells(3,1),cells(17,6))

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: BillR on
I think I mislead you with the description of the problem. On sheet1 I want
to go from rows 3 to 17 one at a time. If cell D on that row is greater than
0, I want to copy A:F and paste it to A2 on sheet2. Then I want to insert a
row on sheet2 to make room for the next copy.
Then go back to sheet1 and use the next row to do it all over again until I
get row 17 copied if D17 is greater than 0.
Thanks for the help.
--
BillR