From: IdiotZ42 on
I would like to move the self signed certificate that I created on my work
computer, over to my home computer. So that I can sign the macros that I
write on eaither computer.
From: Gord Dibben on
You cannot export the selfcert certificate key to another computer.

So................no, you cannot use same certificate on home computer.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP