From: JonnyC on
Hello,

I have applied SQL Server 2008 service pack 1 and now I am not able to
check/uncheck the "Send Report to an Email Recipient" check box once a new
maintenance plan is created. The check box is greyed out.

Anyone else seen this or know how to activate the checkbox again?
Thanks,
Jon
From: JonnyC on
Hey everyone,
I still have not found a workaround for this. Has anyone else experienced
these symptoms? Has anyone found a workaround?

Thanks,
JonnyC