From: Graham F on
Hi Forum,
Is there a way of sending an Excel sheet as an attachment to an email in
Outlook that is already open. I have read through the forum and all replies
seem to open a new email and then make the attachment, I need to do it the
other way around if possible. Many thanks in advance. Graham
From: JLGWhiz on
If you have already looked at Ron's site, then I don't know where else to
look.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm