From: expvb on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)mvps.org> wrote in message
> Thorsten Albers wrote:
>> Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)mvps.org> schrieb...
>>> So, assuming I were to create another parallel routine that's
>>> specifically
>>> intended for Unicode... Would it also matter to the users of this
>>> routine that
>>> it support the navigation keys as well? Or would it be sufficient to
>>> let them do
>>> navkeys with the standard routine, then send Unicode chars with the
>>> dedicated
>>> routine?
>>
>> I would use Unicode only for characters (and, of course, Unicode specific
>> control codes).
>
> Unicode specific control codes? (Victim of my nationality... <sigh>)

For SendKeys' special keys like {F1} and everything that is specified by {}
and Shift/Alt/Ctrl, use the vbKeyXXX equivalent. For anything else, use
KEYEVENTF_UNICODE.

From: Karl E. Peterson on
expvb wrote:
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)mvps.org> wrote ...
>> Thorsten Albers wrote:
>>> Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)mvps.org> schrieb...
>>>
>>> I would use Unicode only for characters (and, of course, Unicode specific
>>> control codes).
>>
>> Unicode specific control codes? (Victim of my nationality... <sigh>)
>
> For SendKeys' special keys like {F1} and everything that is specified by {}
> and Shift/Alt/Ctrl, use the vbKeyXXX equivalent. For anything else, use
> KEYEVENTF_UNICODE.

Okay, think I'm following. So, continue to watch for the shift key escapes?
They're only useful with the navigation keys, right? No way to flag those with
Unicode characters. Thanks!
--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: expvb on

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Fall_from_power_Rumsfeld_relegated_to_0202.html

From: Karl E. Peterson on
expvb wrote:
>> We all have a *lot* of hopes these days!
>>
>> I'm personally very ready for change myself! :-)
>
> http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Fall_from_power_Rumsfeld_relegated_to_0202.html

OMG! "... tried to ride a bus last week but failed, ..." ROTFLMAO!!! :-D
--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Thorsten Albers on
Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)mvps.org> schrieb im Beitrag
<Olm9y4lhJHA.5408(a)TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>...
> Unicode specific control codes? (Victim of my nationality... <sigh>)

Unicode defines some, e.g. for right-to-left text processing.

--
Thorsten Albers

albers (a) uni-freiburg.de

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last