From: Karl E. Peterson on
Clive Lumb wrote:
> Just FYI,
> I replaced VkKeyScan by VkKeyScanEx (which requires the keyboard layout as a
> parameter) and nearly everything works with no other code changes. The ~and `
> are still slightly problematic though, specially if you send `[

Hmmmm, I think the rquirement of XP+ was a disinhibitor, too... :-(

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Clive Lumb on

"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : uoGOAQb1KHA.3648(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Clive Lumb wrote:
>> Just FYI,
>> I replaced VkKeyScan by VkKeyScanEx (which requires the keyboard layout
>> as a parameter) and nearly everything works with no other code changes.
>> The ~and ` are still slightly problematic though, specially if you send
>> `[
>
> Hmmmm, I think the rquirement of XP+ was a disinhibitor, too... :-(
Yes, I noticed that...
But you could include unicows in the package and install it on 98 and below
on first run....

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Clive Lumb wrote:
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> a �crit...
>> Clive Lumb wrote:
>>> Just FYI,
>>> I replaced VkKeyScan by VkKeyScanEx (which requires the keyboard layout as
>>> a parameter) and nearly everything works with no other code changes. The
>>> ~and ` are still slightly problematic though, specially if you send `[
>>
>> Hmmmm, I think the rquirement of XP+ was a disinhibitor, too... :-(
>
> Yes, I noticed that...
> But you could include unicows in the package and install it on 98 and below
> on first run....

Well, that works against the concept of providing folks with a drop-in
solution, just a bit. <g>

I think how we have it now is functional, though, isn't it?

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org