From: franktee on
Is this possible.
And if so , How?
TIA.
franktee
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
I betcha Hallmark Support might know...

franktee wrote:
> Is this possible.
> And if so , How?
> TIA.
> franktee
From: Bob I on
Windows XP? ecard? MAC? I would ask Hallmark.

From: Terry R. on
On 4/21/2010 2:15 PM On a whim, franktee pounded out on the keyboard

> Is this possible.
> And if so , How?
> TIA.
> franktee

On websites, eCard's are usually flash files. Send it to a Mac user and
see. They might be able to open it fine. I'm not familiar with Hallmark
eCards, so they might be different.

Terry R.
From: Bob CP on
On 4/21/2010 6:24 PM, Terry R. wrote:
> On 4/21/2010 2:15 PM On a whim, franktee pounded out on the keyboard
>
>> Is this possible.
>> And if so , How?
>> TIA.
>> franktee
>
> On websites, eCard's are usually flash files. Send it to a Mac user and
> see. They might be able to open it fine. I'm not familiar with Hallmark
> eCards, so they might be different.
>

> Terry R.

Personally, I never open any "cards" sent to me since, in my experience,
80% of them are malware.