From: "Stefano Colombo" on
Hallo to everybody, I'm a newbie and I'm sorry for my English.

Here is my question: Can I diversify <fax_number(a)fax.our.domain> messages
for Hylafax relaying ( that's already running) from all others messages that
I would deliver locally?

Actually all the messages are "piped" to usr fax for faxing delivery!

Thanks a lot

Bye

Stefano Colombo

From: postfix on
Stefano Colombo wrote:

> Hallo to everybody, I’m a newbie and I’m sorry for my English…
>
> Here is my question: Can I diversify <fax_number(a)fax.our.domain
> <mailto:number(a)fax.our.domain>> messages for Hylafax relaying ( that’s
> already running) from all others messages that I would deliver locally?
>
> Actually all the messages are “piped” to usr fax for faxing delivery!

This page (http://wiki.contribs.org/HylaFax#Sending_faxes_by_e-mail) as
well as some googling may give you a good start.

Don