From: P. A. on
Hi.

I've just started to use Sequel and discovered that they removed the
migration mechanism in the last version of this ORM.

What happened with migrations in Sequel? They replaced them with a new
technic of building a DB schema during a development process or they
simply got rid of the migrations?

Any help and links are welcome.

Thanks.

From: spox on
On Wednesday 10 March 2010 11:28:25 am P. A. wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've just started to use Sequel and discovered that they removed the
> migration mechanism in the last version of this ORM.
>
> What happened with migrations in Sequel? They replaced them with a new
> technic of building a DB schema during a development process or they
> simply got rid of the migrations?
>
> Any help and links are welcome.
>
> Thanks.

They were moved into an extension. Simply add this:

require 'sequel/extensions/migration'

- spox