From: Ivan on
Hello.

I have an application written in MFC which reports some information to MS
Excel. A "Server busy" dialog is displayed within processing after printing
from Excel. After creating a report I'm calling:
- Minimize my report application
- Displaying Excel window
- Print preview (user can print document)
- Closing a Workbook (without any prompt to save)
- Quit Excel application
- Restore my report application

After printing from Excel, the "Server busy" dialog box is displayed (no
close and quit behavior is processed, even the Retry button is pressed).
The most interesting fact is that this behavior occured after the Office
2003 SP2 installation (occured also with Office 2007). Before, all
functionality worked fine.

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Thanks.