From: Bruce Stephens on
adacrypt <austin.obyrne(a)hotmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Note:I have already dealt with the safe initial one-off delivery of
> Alices server to Bob - see reply to rossum above - adacrypt

But you didn't address the comment that your scheme appears to have the
disadvantage of OTP without its advantages of perfect security and
theoretical simplicity.

As before, you've got something that's much more complex than OTP and
just as awkward to use. So you lose: people who want OTP will use OTP.
People who don't will use one (or more) of dozens of much more usable
(if not perfectly secure) ciphers.