From: mhageman27 on
I have a GridView bound to a collection of custom objects (e.g.,
Department). Each Department object contains a custom object (e.g.,
Manager). I want to use a property on the Manager object (e.g., Id)
for the DataNavigateUrlFields property on my HyperLinkField, but
setting DataNavigateUrlFields equal to Manager.Id (i.e.,
DataNavigateUrlFields="Manager.Id") does not work. How can I go about
doing this? I have successfully exposed the Manager.Id property as a
property on the Department object itself, but would prefer a more
elegant solution, if possible.