From: Hickory on
I am trying to set a value in several cells when a single condition is true.
For example, if A1 = B1, then I want to set all cells C3, D3, E3 and so on to
a given value. For instance, when IF(OR(A1<0, B1<0) ... ), I want to set a
bunch of cells to zero. (I realize I can put an IF in each of the target
cells, but this seems there should be an easier way.)

Many thanks for your help.
From: Don Guillett on
You could use a change_event macro to do as desired.

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett1(a)austin.rr.com

From: Hickory on
I should have noted that I am using Excel 2003.