From: Dave Peterson on
If you've ripped the cd to your harddrive and you used a track number in the
title of the track, you may want to look at John Walkenbach's MP3 file lister
workbook:

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/blog/mp3_file_lister_posted/

--

Dave Peterson
From: Luke M on
Assuming your info is sorted by artist and CD name:
=IF(AND(B2=B1,D2=D1),A1,A1+1)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M