From: Oltmans on
Hi JavaScript gurus, just a newbie to JavaScript and came across the
module pattern. I'm not really sure about how to go about implementing
getter/setter in the module pattern. BTW, I'm not even sure if
implementing the getter setter within the module pattern is a good
idea. Here is a short example
var g = function(){
var value = 0;
var value1= 0;
var value2= 0;

return {

setter:function(k,v){
//this is the setter function

}
};
}();

So what I'm trying to do here is that when I call g.setter('value',10)
it should set variable 'value' to 10. Likewise, g.setter('value2',50)
should set the 'value2' to 50. I'm not sure if this is the right
approach. So should I be implementing getter/setters in a module
pattern like this or there is a better way of doing it? Please pardon
my ignorance and enlighten me. Thanks for all the help in advance.

Best regards,
Oltmans