From: AZSteve on
Excel 2003 - I set up one worksheet, assigned ranges and use macros to
process data based on those ranges. Then I made copies within workbook with
some changes not involving macros. Surprisingly I saw ranges with same name
but "scope" only each particular worksheet. Great because same macros common
to these worksheets process only ranges within particular worksheet they are
called from.

Now with some workbook improvements, ranges are becoming "workbook scope"
instead of "worksheet scope". How can I restore "worksheet scopes" without
making copies again, since many cells within each worksheet are particular to
that worksheet?
From: ozgrid.com on
See http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/named-ranges-sheet.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Dave Peterson on
I've never seen excel change the scope of names from global to local (or vice
versa). But I have created names and forgotten to make them local.

In any case...

Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

Allows you to convert from local to global and global to local very easily.

--

Dave Peterson