From: wli2k2 on
We are running Exchange 2003/SP2 and the clients are running Outlook 2003/SP3.

Is it possible to change the default fonts that the users see in Outlook on
the Exchange server itself? Or it requires us to go to each user's desk to
change the fonts?

thanks.
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Fri, 7 May 2010 08:29:01 -0700, wli2k2
<wli2k2(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We are running Exchange 2003/SP2 and the clients are running Outlook 2003/SP3.
>
>Is it possible to change the default fonts that the users see in Outlook on
>the Exchange server itself? Or it requires us to go to each user's desk to
>change the fonts?

That's a client-side operation.
---
Rich Matheisen