From: Nikita V. Youshchenko on
Hi

I'm looking for a way to automatically set non-default priority for irq
thread.

As far as I understand, irq thread is being created at request_irq() time,
which in turn [in my case] happens when applications opens device. So
solutions with crht are ugly if not impossible.

Is there an already implemented solution or this?

If not, what is better interface to implement:
- kernel parameter that matches irq name to priority,
- udev event at request_irq time,
- something else?