From: David on
Hi all,

I thought I had done this before, but it seems now, it won't work.

I am using C# with .NET 3.5

I have a page. My page has a menu with linkbuttons.

I have usercontrols loaded on the page. The UC I am working with is inside a
panel on the main page.

When I click a specific linkbutton in the main page, a panel inside the UC
should now become visible. (It is set to visible=false to start with).

in my UC, I have...

public Panel CompanyEntry

{

get { return CompanyEntryPanel; }

}

In my page, on my button click, I have...

uc_company companyPanel = new uc_company(); // This is the user
control.

protected void AddNewCompany_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
ButtonsPanel.Visible = false;

companyPanel.CompanyEntry.Visible = true;
}

I am sure I have done similar before, but I can't get this to work. I get
Object reference not set to an instance of an object on the .Visible line.

Thanks.
--
Best regards,
Dave Colliver.