From: calendar help calendar on
I am trying to create a 12 month calendar at work to post a class that is
given every other Friday. Is there a way to formulate this without tying
each class in individually.
From: Sean Timmons on
Not sure how you have built your calendar....

Just need to display where the day is equal to the value or the value plus a
multiple of 14 (MOD(14)=0 would help here), but ned more info to help any
further...

From: Luke M on
Is this an Outlook question, or XL?

Outlook will let you set a recurence of weekly, every two weeks.
For XL, give a start date, then ahve the next date be:
=A2+14

--
Best Regards,

Luke M