From: News on
I have a user on exchange 2003sp2 and outlook 2007. He wants an account
where he can send from for an account at another domain which is hosted by a
provider as pop3/imap. currently emails to his account at that domain get
forwarded to his exchange account. What would be the best method to allow
him to send from this account in his outlook 2007. Im thinking just add an
account POP3 and declare another folder for that mail to go to.
Any better methods??

regards

Craig

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Change his reply address to the other account's address.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..