From: artscentre on
Hi,
We are a small conference centre looking to use an outlook calendar to
manage our room bookings. We have SBS 2008 and Exchange.

I want to know, if I make up a calendar for our room bookings and get all
the users to subscribe to it (about 5), and several people are using it at
once, do outlook and exchange automatically know to modify individual events,
and can they prevent or detect overwriting changes by two people (or two
programs)?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
I'm not sure what you mean by 'overwriting changes' but the resource
calendar can auto-accept appointments and decline if an appointment already
exists for the time period. Is that what you are looking for?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?